As one of the leading B2B events company, we know how important people are to the success of our events. We believe in nurturing young talent and help them achieve their personal goals and milestones along with the organizational goals.
With regular trainings and guidance, we ensure an unmatched growth prospect facilitating an impressive professional portfolio for each of our valued employee. We always welcome experienced professionals and dedicated freshers for various job opportunities at Exito. If you think you fit the bill, drop in your resume or contact us directly to schedule a meeting!
Exito is recruiting enthusiastic, passionate, and career driven sales professional with a go-getter attitude to thrive in a collaborative sales culture. We promote organic growth and develop people from within our organization and do not rely solely on tenure as a guarantee for promotion. If you want to build something unique and work alongside some of the greatest, most talented sales professionals in the industry, then you should join us. Our commission structure is very competitive and our corporate structure is designed to create a healthy, positive competition.
Job Description – What is the role?
The Business Development Executive role here drives new business activity. You will be expected to contact C-level executives at companies across the globe in order to secure them as clients. It is up to you to seek out opportunities and lean in to support them on their journey. So you will help them expand their business and meet strategic partners across various industries.
- Engaging in new business development & telephonic sales
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Support team members when needed and ensure you are advocating our core values
- Familiarizing yourself thoroughly with product knowledge and the services we provide
- Researching potential leads in an efficient, target-oriented manner
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent command over English and effective communication at all levels (telephonic)
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- A mature approach to building relationships
Exito is recruiting the most dynamic and multi-talented candidates for the role of a conference producer. The conference producer owns the conference(s) assigned and is tasked with 2 main missions
- Develop the event strategy and orchestrate collaboration among cross-functional teams to drive growth & profitability of the organization and maximize customer retention.
- Create the most compelling attendee-driven conference agenda based on market needs.
To achieve desired results, conference producer will work with various other departments at our organization including:
- Business Development (Sponsorship and Delegate acquisition team)
- Branding and Marketing Department
- Operations / Logistics
- Conduct telephonic research and gather business intelligence to determine the commercial viability and timing of an event topic.
- Research new markets and propose concepts for new events to expand our existing event portfolio.
- Create and analyze reports on specific sectors or markets.
- Source strategic partnerships for event collaborations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key industry speakers.
- Innovates conference experiences, content, and formats
- Works closely with Events Marketing to create compelling messaging and campaigns to drive growth and increase retention, as well as assist in the development of partnerships with associations, user groups, and media sources
- Collaborates with Event Operators to ensure we deliver a great experience to attendees and sponsors in an efficient and cost-effective manner
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Good research and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- A team player and creative thinker
- Focused and committed
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
What does a Recruiter do?
A successful recruiter will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal recruiter holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management